Sunday, March 10, 2013

Really???

Yes I am really happy and it seems by now which is about 3 months since the last post the most everyone knows about the divorce (was final on Feb. 5th) and where I'm at and has accepted it even those who really were very unsupportive to say the least. The kids seem to adjusting too which helps to make me really happy. I have been working full time nights long enough that my life has taken on a nice routine.  Work always has it's ups and downs especially when working with all women,,, yeah,,, humm why did I quit working in a beauty shop so many  years ago?? OHH yeah,,, working with all women is very difficult! I don't let work rule my world though I still have way to much good going on that it is so the least of my worries. I just leave it all there! They don't pay me enough to worry about it!

(Excuse me for the following disclaimer)

If you are my family and would rather not hear about my dating life then feel free to not follow me any longer.  

OK,,, I have been feeling my way through this whole new "beginning." Dating is so different and dare I say it,, weird!  I haven't done a whole lot mostly because I don't get out to meet anyone and most of the people I do talk to are online which we all know that there is a lot of talk and little action when it comes to online friends.  However there are a few I don't know if I could live without!  They are near and dear to my heart and I haven't even met them and probably won't, but they are there to listen and give advice even though I don't want to hear it most of the time it is spot on and I do need to think about it. I guess you can't call that dating but it is nice to have male friends to talk to!

I have met one person who has the ability to make me weak in the knees with just a smile, who in the same min. can make me so angry I could literally bite him!  Who I have spent hours and hours with on the phone.  Who came to visit for 3 weeks and to be honest I haven't had that much fun in a long long time.  We had a snowball fight that turned into snow war I guess since we were using shovels to throw snow at each other. We had a water battle and ended up having to mop the floor.  We also played Wii bowling which I hadn't done in a long time and it was really really fun! Where this is going I don't know, because he hasn't told me yet!  Ok he doesn't know where his next job is going to be.  If you haven't gotten it yet he is not local.  He is currently in GA and is a contractor that does wireless communication stuff! Yup read his resume and I still don't have a clue what he does...... Over my head!

Now I'm sure you are all wondering how we met,,, right????  Well, unfortunately it is 2:20 and I need to be hitting the hay because I have to work tonight so I will post again soon!  So stop back by and see!  

No comments:

Post a Comment